Complexities and dynamics of brand communication have been elucidated in easy to comprehend crisp essays - a welcome addition to the body of marketing writing.
- Srinivasan Swamy, Chairman, RK SWAMY HANSA Group & President, IA India Chapter & VP-Development, IAA Asia Pacific
Brandsutra - comes with the pristine winds of the Himalayas. Pure in thought. Sharp and bright. Opinion backed with experience of capturing consumers in action. Brandsutra is a must read for all lovers of Brands, regardless of location and orientation. My best wishes to Ujaya for this courageous compilation of shared experiences.
- Sunil Lulla, Chairman & Managing Director, GREY group India
"Real brand building is all about brand's behaviour - great lesson" - A must read for all brand managers.
- KV Sridhar Pops Chief Creative Officer Saplent Nitro Indo, Former Chief Creative Officer - South Asia, Leo Burnett
After reading Ujaya's Brandsutra you realize that Marketing doesn't have to be that difficult to understand or plan. Nor does it need to be expensive to implement. In fact, once you understand the basics, and see how they apply to your business, you'll find yourself thinking of new ideas on a regular basis.
- Bharat Avalani, Marketing Consultant and former Regional IBC Director, Unilever Asla AMET
I love the simplicity of BrandSutra. Its conversational style makes it very reader-friendly. Most importantly, It has some rich local experiences woven into it.
- Kaushik Roy, President Brand Stratey & Marketing Communication, Reliance Industries
Questions that every marketing and advertising person must ask himsey are answered in Ujaya's book with earnest logic and simplicity that comes from deep understanding of the issues.
- Nitish Mukherjee, Strategic Advisor South Asia